September 27, 2010

matter of time.

Guys, am terribly sorry for lack of updates. Kinda busy enjoying my mid-semester break ! Time flies, it's just a month away to my final exam. Timetable is pretty good..28 oct, 29 oct, 4 nov and 10 nov ! I know I should start revising, but I just couldn't help the joy of being free from uni life for a week. Been spending so much money these few days and guess what? it's just the beginning of mid-break... sigh :( May I remind you this post is gonna be a lil bit dry, am not in the mood of writing anw. I'll just write random few things that come to my mind, alright?

First, in order to put off some weights, i'm planning to avoid soft drinks for the rest of my life. Don't laugh yet ! am serious. I was about to stop having fast food like McD and his friends, but bf laughed and said 'talk to the hand'. So let's make it more realistic, soft drinks seem like possible ! Well, am not a big fan of soft drinks though so must be no problem. I'd really like to start consuming healthier food, but I don't think it would be possible.

Next thing is about this whole 'moving-on' things face by one of my best friends. She's kind of stuck upon her ex and being stupid all the time, lol. I've been telling her, "stop thinking about him" like 1000000 times, and she won't listen. Well, I always believe that 'moving-on' might be difficult to certain people but it's not impossible. I was once in a relationship for 6 years with a very very nice man, I should say. Everything was so perfect, friends were jealous with our relationship but I turned him down. Things changed, and so we experienced what so called "post-break-up" problems. Mom and dad forced me to patch back, friends were like 'it has been 6 years, dear. you should give it another chance'. It was so horrible that time that I could hardly concentrate on other things.

I know at that time, that one day I might be regret, leaving such a great man. But you know, life goes on. And I made a choice, no way am going back there. No solid reasons could make me stay. I believe there's still a long way to go, I could make another story happens, so why stuck in some fairy tales? Truth be told, I always think that there's no way am gonna find someone like him. Lucky, am that 'don't care too much' kind of person. By now, I can proudly tell I found a better someone. And that would be the last thing I could ever wish for. Trust me, 'moving-on' is a start to new things. It might be better or worse, just go through it and believe in whatever God designed for us.

Happy Monday ! Loves :)