April 7, 2012

perpendicular

There are so many times in my life where I've given so many things up, where I didn't really put effort into, and where I habitually exhale and quit. And there also come a lot of times where I regret those moments and wish I could turn back time to undo what I've done and do what I've not done, said what have not been said and unsaid what have been said if it's even possible. I wanted to learn how to skate and roller-blade and dance and hockey and horse-ride and guitar and write music and cook and tennis and so many more things I didn't get the break to do. I end up living a very incredibly typical life many others live in and most importantly, being happy through it and that's what I hope it all counts.

I can let go of all the regrets for not doing things I wanted to and everything else in that case but today I swear for the happiness in the rest of my life, I would have lose a huge sweat if I've ever given up on you, if I ever stopped fighting for you and quit believing in us. I thank my God for always be there right back at us through our difficult times, giving us faith that rainbow comes after the rain and everything will turn out alright for two people who are meant to be. It has been 8 short months, still counting and getting stronger, thank you, my once in a lifetime.