December 1, 2009

2009.

Here it comes the last month of 2009. I'll usually get excited with the Christmas and holidays around but not this year. Friends are all leaving and everything just goes wrong. I know I'm not gonna meet some of them ever again, but true friends stay in heart. So my exam's result is coming out real soon. Idk if I've done great, all I know is that I've given my best shot and I'm hoping for the best. This month is really full of pressure you know. Not only the exam's result, my three months holiday doesn't seem so right as well. Am getting really tired of all the routine, wish I could just graduate soon and try a new life at China, bet it'll be very fun. I'll bring him with me *forcing :D

There are some problems bothering me around these few days, my lame N97, my chance of interning in Medan, and my friends. I wish by the time I wake up in the next morning, everything's answered so I could rest my brain very soon :/

ps. you're my best friend, my real best friend. And there's no way I'm gonna cut your way off.