December 26, 2009

the song and santa !

How's your Christmas, everyone? Bet you had lots of fun. Don't bother to hear mine, it's not even special. The only thing I like on this year's Christmas is because I had my family around instead of spending it all alone in my apartment :p So, I've been complaining to my dad on how boring it could be, imagining my entire summer holiday is spent with works and nothing - and why don't we just go abroad to kill and leave this hectic year behind. The next thing is he'll grumble on how much money we need to waste on going abroad and bla bla bla. In fact, I know it's such a waste but I always love travelling, no matter how exhausting the trip could be. Mom is kinda travel-holic as well, so she persuaded my dad on this and that until he decided to let us go have some fun.

We're not going somewhere exotic this year, it'll be a local trip since mom and dad have been arranging their holiday to Europe next year. This year, we'll save a bit ! Am going to start packing very soon, with sun-block and shades, we're going to somewhere fun ;p

Now, have some fun peeps, wish you a very happy new year ! see you again next year and wish me luck on this fucking lame diet thingy.

ps. thanks santa for the heartwarming song