April 14, 2010

second quarter.

Hello, good night readers. Wonder if the days have been good to you cause it doesn't turn out so for me. So it's the 'solvency' issue am talking about here, lol. Kinda over spent the ringgits this month, ohh oww, but that's okay - gonna save each and every cents from now on *cross fingers. Let's see how am gonna struggle for the rest of the month so that I won't cross the budget line. Enough said, you won't be interested in my money issues though, will you? haha. So here's pictures from past few days' blast.






Okay, one more thing which I can't stop myself from not writing - it's a piece of advice anyway. You better stop acting up, sweetheart or else, everyone around you are gonna dump you the hard way. And oh well, please zip your fucking mouth off or I'll zip it for you. Go ahead and mock at me, you are so gonna pay for it. I mean really please, am getting so enough of you. What the hell with all those attitudes? I see no good, no grace, and no beauty in it, at all !

Well, I bet everyone gonna be as mad as I am now when you found out certain people simply judge you when they don't even know what the fuck you've been through ! And you have the right to be even madder, when the one who dare to judge you are even far far far worse. Keep in your mind, I am someone who always have my very own way in giving lessons. Instead of a hard rough slap in face, I'll come up with something you never expected. All I can say, it won't be nice and yes, you won't like it that way.

ps. daily updates on my twitter loves :)