April 5, 2010

you and your lies.

I came to realize one thing, why the hell on this earth I tried so hard to fix things between us when you are the one who secretly messed all up. Now I feel fucking retarded for all the effort I've done never worth the result ! I always thought I'm the one who has to be blamed, the one to feel sorry, the one has to apologize. Well, now I realized how stupid I am putting all the blame on myself while you and your lies stand still like nothing's wrong.

Perhaps, I'm saying perhaps that this is nothing big, it just the foolish me choose to be with a boy instead of a man, whose life is all about his games, his friends, and his comfort zone. No, there's no need to be sorry because I know you are not. You just need to hang on and think all over again, where you did wrong and where you did right. Well, am not saying you might have done something right, but you certainly done something wrong. Until you figured it out, we'll never be fine.