July 9, 2010

100th post

Can't believe my 100th post should be filled with unhappiness. Let's be very honest here, I hate liar. Lies are something I can't tolerate and when people lies, I believe they have their own reason, and we should somehow understand the position of liar. But to me, once liar, always liar. Swear to me and God that you gonna learnt from mistakes and stop lying, I replied "go fuck yourself". And the worst part from you is that you never know how to say sorry, how to feel regret, and how to ask for forgiveness. you're way too self-centered, too selfish and too arrogant. So I think perhaps this gonna be a perfect time to let go, I wanna care no more, I wanna hurt no more, I wanna hear lies no more.

Have never been this disappointed, honestly. To whom this post is referred, may you be forgiven by God and karma. May you have the chance to correct yourself before it's too late. This heart gonna aches no more, I believe we both suffer enough from your lies. And if you gonna keep the lies up, go ahead. You big bastard please stay away from me. Fuck !