July 4, 2010

after one long weekend.

Ever since I had my feet stepped on Medan, never a day I spent without hanging out. The hectic week has finally bring me to the limit and I need to get my body a rest. Two consecutive days were spent with parents on movie, shop and food. Next day was cousins' catching up session after 5 long months. And the rest of the week with high school mates on trip to Brastagi for 3 days and 2 nights. Well, I should say that was so much entertaining and blast ! Holiday is another 2 weeks to go and finally my last semester begins. On the fact that I'd graduate soon this year give me a thrill and excitement yet nervous. Let's talk about the new semester some other time, shall we?

So err, the trip I mentioned earlier turned out quite fun after all, there were only eight of us to keep the trip private and solid, 3 boys and 5 girls. Photos were taken and after several trial, we finally captured great pictures. Most of the pictures gonna be uploaded in facebook by Alvin, leaving some other pictures taken by pocket camera of mine, here : (sorted out the 'acceptable' photos only)

At Alvin's Villa.

the girls (me-ching-shindy-ivonny)



eight of us (alvin-jeniffer-ching-me-shindy-aguan-ajo-ivonny)

Tomorrow will be a visit to 'nursing home' with mom, dad and some relatives. Daddy's routine each year ! see ya guys.