October 14, 2009

a diarrhoea -.-

The title sounds lame, huh? That's what happened to me these past few days. I attended Ching's birthday party on Saturday evening and I happened to go home earlier for some reason. So I took a rest and a very high fever was attacking me, I didn't manage to have that sleep ! I took some pills and I got better in no time, lucky.

The next midnight, I was awaken because of very bad stomachache and yes, it's diarrhoea which is not even getting any better now. Thought that it's not a big deal, I ignore it. And there goes my pain and suffer whole day long. I used to 'defecate' like once in three days (I know it's not normal), but I think I made a very impressive improvement these days, woohoo. I used the toilet like 15 times a day (this is much more abnormal, lol). Since I'm that 'daddy little girl', I called my parents and cried like they can do something to stop the diarrhoea :/ Mom and dad were so worried and asked if they need to visit and look after me. Yeah, I know that's too much but I'm happy then :)

In fact, they didn't come to visit me. I mean it's kinda lame asking your parents attention just because of diarrhoea?? The disease's name is not even cool, don't you think so? So the next thing happened is I went to Sunway Medical Centre for some help. You know what, the doctor kinda touched my belly 3 times and she walked away, wrote me a prescription and that's all ! No injection, no consultation and there flies my 67 bucks *sadd. Now, my belly stops brutally attack the toilet but still I have that disturbing stomachache :/Don't worry, I'll get well soon and update the post. Good night :)