October 30, 2009

first paper and jennifer's body.

It's such a relief, I just finished my first paper this morning and gosh, it's the easiest subject ever in Monash I could say. I mean it's even easier than my first semester's subjects. In fact, I was a lil bit worried of this subject since I skipped almost all the lectures and tutors. I went to the lecture like three times for the whole semester and I even overslept and skipped my revision lecture. Okay, the tutorial class is not even better, I attended like two classes and that's all baby. Luckily, the exam questions turned out 'student-friendly'. Thanks for that Dr. Jothee, you're a saint, I mean it.

I know Monash is an evil since my first day there, so I bet my second paper will be torturing instead of comforting. I'll start reviewing tomorrow, for now I'll have my beauty rest, play some games and eat a lot *this is the best part. I had sushi again for dinner, yippie and jennifer's body after that. Oh yes, Megan is so God damn hot and sexy in her way but the movie is just so not. I wouldn't recommend it but give it a shot if you're a Megan's addict.

Don't tell me she's not hot. I know people often have different view and opinion on what's called hot and beautiful but when it comes to Megan, I bet everyone's agree. You too, don't you?? Anw, it's getting late, see you and happy Halloween guys ♥