October 22, 2009

exam fever.

I've spent this past few days studying and studying, I'm so done with it, really. Can I just have that HD without studying? Gosh, I know such thing would never ever happen. I need to work hard to get what I want, at the end I believe it would pay off. But I'm just so lazeyyy. I stared at the notes, exercises, and handouts for like hours before I took my nap and woke up with nothing left in this stupid brain. You know sometimes I wish I have a roommate to talk to when I'm bored, just like now! I used to have a roommate named Winny when I was in hostel last year, we studied together and cried when the exam's coming. We shared the stories and fun yet I insisted to move to a single room for a privacy reason. Not that there were no privacy back then, but I just love to be alone at some moments. And now I miss her! I'll tell about her someday here, not now, I have tonnes of papers to read :/

So now I stayed at this big spacious room alone, sometimes my stuffs are messed up, sometimes they are neat. Depends on the event at a time, seriously. Nah, since it's an exam fever right now, my room is totally in mess I could tell. I haven't do any cleaning for days, ckck. I will do, soon, not soon enough, ahh maybe after my first paper, lol. Look, here's the mess with papers everywhere and twitter: on -.-

I shall go back continue studying before I get sleepy again. To those friends having exam, I wish you guys all the best luck and strike the HD *wish me back, lol. Ohh one thing, I would probably not updating my blog for the next few days, you know why. But still, I'll write a post when I'm bored studying so see you people :)