November 18, 2009

post-exam period.

Finally, all papers are done, such a relief I should say. Honestly, I don't have confidence on the result - I won't expect much anyway, just a simple pass will do. No way I'm gonna extend another semester in Monash !! So exam's down and holiday's here :)). Am going back to hometown tomorrow with the earliest flight :/ but it's okay, means gonna see my mom and dad sooner. Mom, dad, grandma, and brothers are the only reason I'm happy to be home. Other than that, I'd prefer staying here for the whole holiday. Just like last year, the holiday will be super longg at least till end of February before I get my ass back to Monash, yippie ! Going to plan something fun before I get rusted in Medan.

Well, I went a lil bit out of control yesterday, I shopped a lot and spent too much. Bought some for mom, and brothers and rest are mine :) I won't do any shopping for at least 3 months onwards anw. sooo forgiven ! And yah, I won't be blogging for quite some time since my schedule is really full until at least end of November. See you guys very soon ♥