November 4, 2009

sicky sick exam.

Things have been pretty hectic these few days. My second exam is coming next week and I still trying to digest whatever the lecture told us before. Honestly, I don't really understand what is happening in this subject. And I don't really care actually, I'll just absorb and squeeze everything into my brain and pour all out to my exam paper then forget it ! All I know at this moment, it's about the regulation, income tax, consolidations, disclosure, ohh whatever shitty head. It's not like they are going to be useful in my future, I just don't want to fail this paper. Let me tell you, Monash is really tough and hard to handle, it took everything away from me and made me stayed up late forcing my brain to at least save something. Dear all my juniors, if only you are given the chance to choose your university, make sure Monash is at your bottom list - it's gonna ruin your teenage life, believe me !

I was sometimes regretting why my name is enrolled in Monash's database, I wish I could just go to some other universities like Taylors maybe, they have more life than Monash. People in Monash are just dead, nerd, with brilliant, genius, and perfect brain. I'm not belonged there, you know. I just think if I could finish things here, probably mom and dad would be so proud of me and yes they do. I can see from how they keep blabbering about me to their friends, so please please, thousand pleases, don't failed me God. I'm not gonna let them down, never ever. I've accomplished things so far, so just let me do the same thing for another 3 semesters :))

I guess it's time for me to get my ass back on papers :/ Wishes all of my friends a very best luck in their exams. Mm, yah my blog is currently under construction, lol. It's why the friend lists and other stuff is not there. No worries, it's gonna be there like usual in no time. Have a nice day people and happy birthday dear daddy, love you ♥