November 29, 2009

summer holiday and great friends.

Oh wow, can't believe I'm back to my hometown, this time with a bunch of friends from Jakarta and Palembang. I should say, they are the best food hunter I've ever met, honestly. They ate like 5 to 6 different foods straight just for dinner *speechless. The time spent with them was very fun though. We went to Brastagi and Prapat, Medanese favourite holiday spot :D I went there like zillions times and it has never been that fun, seriously. Too bad, they didn't stay long - it's just a week holiday and yet full of memories. Am going to miss that moments so badly :/ Not to mention, the heart to heart conversation has been the biggest wake up call for me, I realize how friendship has been so complicated all this time and I need to appreciate it at the first place. Thanks for reminding me, it sounds simple but certain people tends to forget the appropriate way treating their friends and turn out hurting people around them. I learned, I'll do better, and I'll keep you guys in heart.

Okay, so the worst part is I don't even know the next time am going to meet them again. Apparently, they're all graduating very soon and going to leave me all behind. Some going to pursue their master degree in Aussie, some to China and some will probably leave to anywhere for a job. I guess it's time for everyone to move on, like how birds learn to fly. Here I am wishing everyone's all the very best luck in whatever they do, and hope to see you guys with success in future. And may the trip leaves the best memories to each of you :))

Don't mind the girls, we are basically their tour guide. And the boys are the guests and sometimes driver. Minus Tinna here, one of our tour guide which is not available that day. More photos available in my facebook profile :)