January 13, 2010

real life story.

Howdy guys? Sorry for the very late update since I had my very difficult times accessing the internet these past few days. Yes, I was in Jakarta with family. Dad and brother went back early for works so mom and me stayed like 2 weeks there. Really, I feel like staying there a bit longer but I got works to be done as well and dad seems like missing my mom hell so much. I'll definitely going back there someday ! There was one night escape to Bandung too, with great friends around, my life can't be any happier. I'll post the pictures very soon, if I wasn't too lazy at the moment ;p

Anw, I'd like to share a story with you guys. Idk if it would be right telling you guys here but I guess am having enough about this issue. Now you guys tell me what if you and your best friend fall for the same guy? What if the guy said he loves you but you guys are going to remain friends for LDR reason? What would you said to your best friend as an excuse? Okay, it's not even a story. They're questions which I haven't found out the answer. There was once I asked this guy, and he told 'time is going to answer, you sit and wait'. I laughed and nodded.

I remember it was from a total stranger to friend and now lover. Love's so unpredictable huh? You tell me.