January 27, 2010

hectic week behind (:

Dear readers, am extremely sorry for the late post. There are lots of ups and downs this week, problems are still there and I know I could never ever avoid any of them. All I did was praying and hoping that God listens, and yes He did. He answered all my prayers and put me safe. You know, there was once said, "If God doesn't answer your prayers, He knows you can handle it perfectly". I guess it's pretty true, have a lil faith on yourself, and there are no things you can't accomplish :)

University is going to open very soon, and I've been preparing so that I'm not going to lazy around when it actually starts. People around me actually know how often I skipped classes just for a nap ! Err, guess this sems will actually stay the same. Don't blame me, it's not that I don't have the will to change, I just get used to it, lol. Another two sems and I'll be graduating, hopefully ! Ohh, university life has been really wonderful, the cute guys, the group works, the last minute rushes, the hectic exam schedules, and the charming senior. I'll miss them !

Okay, so tomorrow is another holiday ! I'll get packed, leave with an early flight, and go back before Chinese new year ! I've been waiting, but not the valentine which is on the same date. It's lame celebrating valentine alone, probably with 'just' mommy and daddy. Sigh !