January 20, 2010

oh well, thing goes wrong.

I'd like to apologize to certain people who feels offended by my last post. So here I am, trying my best to clarify what is actually going on. My real life story was not meant and referred to oneself nor myself. It was pure 'a real life story' that happens so often in this universe, don't you guys think so? In fact, I'm not falling for best friend's man. Mmm, I guess it's enough to explain, huh? Basically this post is written only to clarify what's happening so don't expect interesting writings here, lol.

Well, it's just another half month to go until my next holiday trip with friend. I'm kinda excited, and nervous. I actually neglected my work too often and boss is not going to be okay with that. He told me to cancel the trip, and I was like 'ughhh'. But I'll still pack my bags and ready to go :) And yah baby, I just uploaded my last weekend photos to facebook. Here are some !

Ahh well, I guess I don't have to explain anything for the bad quality photos, it was taken by BB which is sucks you guys know. That's it loves, good night ♥