March 31, 2010

good and happy

These few days appeared to be tough since I had all this sore throat, runny nose and high fever attacking exactly after I had so much popcorn. I hate being sick, well, I have the reason to skip class but I hate doing nothing instead of laze on bed whole day. I must feel better in no time, so I could catch up with all the essays I haven't finished and reading that I have to go through since I keep missing the classes. Mom and dad sounded so worried when they know my condition and keep blabbering on how important it is to take enough rest and sleep early. Ohh am 20 ! I think they just forgot how their daughter has grown up. Dad was offering me to go back home town for my midbreak holiday but I don't feel like going back. It's supposedly my last year here, so I think I'm gonna spend it tripping around.

So school has been quite okay so far besides all those reading to do. There will be lotsa assignment due after my midbreak, ganbatte ! As soon as I recovered, I'll start working on the assignment and house work too, this is a promise. Alright then, happy mid-semester break fellas !