May 25, 2010

fight, beat, and win.

Getting so fed up with the internet connection these recent days, I can't access my 'blackboard', facebook, twitter, and even google articles for assignment. But well, I've been trying so hard to refresh the page like zillion times just to make sure I could post up this entry *big time*. So, it's finally come to the end of the semester, one more assignment and EXAMS ! You know what? I think I really need to work hard this sems. It appears that I didn't really understand what the crap has been happening this whole 11 weeks. I recalled the first time I came to Monash and officially enrolled as their student, I was so happy that I could die. I can't remember what the heck I was thinking that time, but it turned out that I'm Monash's 'accounting and banking finance' student. Risking myself taking such killing major was really STUPID, I should say.

My first semester didn't go quite well, I could barely understand each things the lecture taught. while most of my friends seemed quite get along with the subjects. I got so frustated about all the 'economic and finance' thingy which obviously I've never been taught of since I was a 'science' student back then. I almost give up to everything, to the challenges, to the difficulties and pressures. But then I think, maybe I just need to work harder, work like a smart. So here I am, not gifted with genius brain nor born as a talented bitch, I managed to push myself to work harder, try harder, and achieve more. I survived ! at least to my fifth semester now, without any big deal so far. What I need to do now is to do the same or even better and win the game. I know I will, I hope so :)

To everyone facing their exams soon, best luck for you ! and so here another simple edited photo I did. good night :)