June 5, 2010

haunting week.

The exam weeks is here again ! Just did my revision hours ago, fell asleep couple of times, but managed to finish 6 chapters of investment. ohh how I hate studying ! My first paper is just another week to go and I need to be completely prepared, mentally and spiritually. Let's get another HD and please not C. Or N, never.

So, I had this serious problem to stay focus, the moment I start studying, I'll start distract myself with facebook, blackberry, and games. I guess what I got to do is:
1) shut down the pc, turn off the blackberry and put away all other distracting stuff out of my sight.
2) get out from my room and study at living room instead, to prevent myself from sneaking into blanket and wasted another 2 hours for sleep
3) try not to push myself too hard. Once I finish some chapters, I'll go watch series or go yam cha.
And voila, it works. Less stressed up and more chapters covered :)

Speaking of exam, it makes me somehow miss mom and dad who used to nag me to the point of insanity just to make me study weeks prior my exam, and I won't listen. But soon they stop nagging, I'll get so panic and start battling with notes. And those moments when my brothers and I all sitting together, facing each other on a round table and study til midnight. As now three of us are all separated by countries, I only get to see them once or twice a year. 3 weeks more and I'll get to see them, let's kill the exam and fight !