June 29, 2010

hey sugar rush !

Been back in Indonesia for 2 days and life has been good. so good indeed ! Schedule is full at least until next week, spent some time with friends, cousins, families and other friends again. Back to home town means back to be daddy's lil girl. Lucky, am the only daughter he has and thanks God for how he loves me to bits. Was joking to ask him buying me a new diamond ring to replace my old one which I lost it somewhere couple months ago, and he was like, "okay, just don't lose it again." hahahaha, love ya dad. No, not because you bought me another ring. I love you with or without diamond rings. I love you with or without all the material and financial support. You have always been the best to me regardless how people see you. You have always been the best to me and brothers. And for everything you've given to me, I promise to double it for you, promise you a happy, peaceful and best old days that a daughter could ever give :) same thing goes to you mom. This daughter is gonna make you proud, make you held your head high and shed tears of happiness.

So I attended a friend's brother wedding party last Sunday, soon after I landed in Medan, and met couple of old friends. It was fun, relaxing and nice to have them around. Here are some pictures taken by Kervin.





Plan for a trip to Brastagi this coming Friday minus Kervin and gf, hope it'd be fun and let's take some nice pictures. Happy holiday everyone !