February 27, 2012

best birthday gift.

Goodnight apples ! I own the whole night to myself doing nothing, was planning to change my blog header during my free time but I'm too lazy to do any editing at the moment. Instead, I browsed through tumblr and found massive adorable pictures. Apparently, I did a lot of browsing lately since I don't get much to do after work. Yes, I've settled for a permanent job with my dad since a month ago where my job description comprises almost everything in it. As dad is pretty strained recently with one of his employee committed embezzlement, he deliberately let me taking over most of his job which means more responsibility on my part. Honestly, I love my job and workplace so much. Bet I learnt a lot more than what I could possibly obtained out there. Dad being my mentor is one of the best things I'm grateful of, he has been very patient, wise, inspirational, and motivating all this time. Always thought that working with dad could be such a pain in the ass but he proved me wrong. I get the chance of meeting new people, lobbying big bosses, practicing my mandarin skill, flying overseas on a business trip, and not to mention, the thrill of receiving my first salary !

So we (dad and I) were planning on starting another new business apart from what we're doing now because he thinks that if we're capable of doing more, why not. And I'm gonna board on a plane to China this upcoming April to serve that purpose, woohoo. My relationship with dad aren't about job at all pieces, he actually spend few hours everyday to listen to stories about my personal relationship with boys, my future plan, my super-chaotic life back in China, my opinion on tiles' color for our new house, and bla bla bla. Ohh, he even remembered my Chinese birthday today of which I wasn't aware about it myself. Thanks mom and dad, you guys are my greatest birthday gift ever since I was born. And just when I was typing this post about him, he entered my room just to check if I'm asleep, how can I not love love love him?