February 20, 2012

happy kid is home.

Unlike my super fun living in Shanghai, being back in Medan is a whole lot of torments. But who am I to complain? I've lived enough privileges and luxuries these years, and everyone seems to agree I should live the conversed phase of life starting from my late 21. Speaking of age, I'm turning 22 next month which is a sad thing to celebrate. Since I flew back here month ago, I've made myself busy with running errands for mom and dad, hanging out with friends, focusing on work stuff and spending time with brother who apparently has only 3 more days to spend here. I can't imagine here comes the time I'm finally gonna stick and stay in Medan for a long long time. Good to know I finally get to wake up in my own room, having conversation with my parents everyday, my very own car to drive here and there, someone doing my laundry and cleaning but I miss my old life that much I wanna go back to Shanghai or Beijing or KL. I wouldn't mind waking up in an apartment room, taking cab to everywhere, or even doing my own laundry. I can do an endless whining if I need to, phew.

But anyways, life is life. As much as I dislike the way it turns out, I'm living it so I shall save it a vigor. It's a blow that I even have time to regularly update my blog since I'm so foolishly free. Believe it or not, I have those times to actually check on everyone's facebook page or interesting blogs or twitter accounts, I'm a trained stalker may you all beware.