March 24, 2009

chances.

Today post doesn't reflect on anything practically. I just somehow feel so dull and want to do something except studying. Facebooking and youtubing are just out-of-date so I back blogging. My life is not going really well lately. I didn't get any sleep for past 2 days so I get kinda stressed out and fell sicked. The weather not even better, it's freaking hot like killing people sometimes, while the other time, there'll be a heavy rain with those scary thunders almost every minute. This kind of weather really really contribute much to my absence in some classes! I mean REALLY!

Okay, my life was currently begin to out of its line. I often ignored my purpose being here, being a university student. What I did were just letting the time passed by like it doesn't really important but then I just begin to regret! Never knew that regretting something could be so torturing. Sometimes I wish I could turn back time, mend my mistakes so I would not have to regret about it in days like these. To those time I was young and naive (still am sometimes), wasn't sensitive on most things.

tuck me into bed. I need a sleep!