March 12, 2009

she makes a return!

Kays! my blog is so dead, i agreed. I'm so busy with my personnel stuffs lately and still I'm lazy to share something out after so long. Review back to what I've been skipped this long...well, I've attended several lectures and tutorials. Everything was doing fine so far and I'm still trying to figure out what is happening in AIS subject. I'm kinda stressed out reading the first chapter so I decided to take a break and never back to that chapter again. So how you think I could move on to the next chapter, huh?

Last ten days was my birthday. Thanks everyone for the greetings and wishes. Also thanks for the surprises =). The crowd, cheers, cake, flowers, candles, and laughter! Oh, they just mean so much. Thank you! I'm trying to upload the photos here, hope it will work.


The photos were quite a lot, but they even not 10% percent of all the photos yet. That day was awesome, I bet. Unfortunately, some of them couldn't make it =(. I really miss those time spent with my girls. Ching, Olyph, Tinna..where are you dear?