March 28, 2009

never comes true wish.

Sometimes I wish I was never an eldest child in the family, where my mom and dad would put so much hopes on me. And they keep reminding how sucks I am if I can't do what they want. Everything...I mean EVERYTHING is totally insane, totally sickening. I really wish a normal life like another typical teenage girl. In fact, they will always use the "because we love you" as an excuse for prohibiting me dating, prohibiting me out to cinema on Saturday night, prohibiting me making new friends of which they afraid would impact negatively towards me.

Once again I tried to be a daughter they would loved to have. I do everything they want, everything they demand, but at the end, they never satisfied. The grades I achieved in school and university were never enough. My efforts for scholarships and medals were meaningless. I wanna scream out loud!! I need a break. I hope they won't push me that hard, beyond my ability. I really wish.

Just if they could understand, please G!