March 5, 2009

Ily, Kitty =)

It's unfair! Totally unfair! I was just thinking bout Kitty this morning and it makes me miss her so much. But then suddenly my dad told me she's now dead! For having a car accident. I was like 'whatt??' and it wasn't a joke. I lose her anyway! I'm so so broken. I remembered the time she was born and when she was about to be given to other, I insisted to take care of her and begged my mom. I love her! so much. But nw I have to lose her. I just can't stand it.

Curse the one who carelessly send her to death. She's not supposed to leave this early. She's supposed to stay with me always. I cried! I want her back. Just make her back to life and I'll give you anything....anything!!!

May you rest in peace, dear =(. I'll always love you.




p.s you mean a lot to me..i love you. i really do!