March 15, 2010

the damage you left.

It's third week of school and things have been so well. Friends and best friends are all here to celebrate their graduation. I was so delighted for them that I secretly cried and started to wonder how would the rest of my semesters would be without them around. These friends, this group of friends are the only best buddies I've met ever since. Well, what I'll do is keep the memories deep there and let's hope we meet again in future, all success in whatever we do. Amen.

Meanwhile, I've been struggling with myself these days. I guess I had too much fun that I left out some important things to take care of and messed all them up. I started to drink so much, play so hard, and even forget the 'must-pray-before-sleep' habit. I myself, have no idea what's going on. I forgot the purpose I'm here and the goal I've set all this time, I went out of line and get so wrong in certain things. I just don't know why. Yet, I'm not regret of all the things I've done, I believe there are always lessons to be learned behind those mistakes.

Now, I shall start picking up the broken pieces, clean up all the messes, and move on. Ohh well, the damage left might stop me from moving on. But am not gonna waste another day stuck in the shadow of my mistakes. To someone somewhere out there, thanks for the memories and damages you left. Let's take a step forward.


The photo is basically taken on the day where we celebrated friends' graduation and all had so much drink (read: jackpot). Located at the opera, dated on 11-03-2010 midnight.