March 7, 2010

March's

It was just few days ago when I celebrated my 20th birthday with friends, it was great. It might be the last am gonna spend a birthday with them since all of us are going to graduate very soon. Well, the pictures taken are not uploaded yet so catch the facebook news feed guys. Another thing is school started exactly on my birthday and hell yeah, two semesters to go. Apparently, I've skipped classes so far, bad habit. It was different from those times when I walked enthusiastically to Monash every morning, most of the present time, am gonna let my lazy ass stuck under blanket until 12 pm something, crap. That basically explained why I gained few kgs since I went back to KL, ughh !

Anyway, mid-break is just one month away, let's plan a getaway and get some fun. I crave for something different this year. No, not the shopping getaway, am getting soooo enough of that. Not gonna squeeze another shopping bags to my closet, no. My friends and I picked a destination though, let's see if we gonna make it and rock the break. Happy weekend babies :)