June 26, 2010

blowing wish.

Finished my exams yesterday and am so thrilled to see my mom and dad just few hours to go. By this time tomorrow, I'll be sitting with mom, dad, granny and brother having a great chat that I've missed so much. I've done nothing much since the exams end, just went watch 'karate kid' with some friends, went shopping with another friend and had superb dine with bf. Ohh life's so great without exams !! I've also spent hours on youtube, watching the british got talent which I've watched like zillion times. It's a complete happiness to me watching how this world full of people like them. Not to mention, I can't stop crying 'everytime' I watch Susan Boyle. Everytime so far means like 20 or more, am such a mess huh? How I wish I could watch another talent like her popping out in our tv line, internet, or radio. The great thing about those stars is how they stood there on the stage, performing, without knowing how great they are and it made me feels 'wow'.

That is how everyone should be. It'll be so great how people got the looks, the brain, and money yet keep themselves humble. Let's take it as a reminder, a wake up call that you have no need to show off for what you have. No matter how smart you are, how genius you are, it's completely nothing to me if you got no attitude. Well, I happened to know someone who thinks he/she is a genius, and can't shut his/her fucking mouth on how he/she managed to nailed Monash and bla bla bla. That is sickening, trust me ! Ohh yeah, this fellow also can't stop showing off his/her parents wealth which I DOUBT IT !

Same thing goes to those good looking guys or girls. You just need to know that you look way way way much more beautiful or handsome when you have some attitude, please. It's no way in hell that you're the most beautiful or handsome in this earth, so please spare me your bitchy manner. Okay, so here's the thing ! Am not saying that am perfect, that I'm none like them. Most probably, I behave just like those monkeys without my acknowledgement but trust me, I am way better and am working on myself to be a better person. Well..to be fair, perhaps I don't even have a 10% of their looks, their brain or money which makes me have nothing to proud of. So let's just stop being so judgemental here.

Now, I really need to start packing. So see you again soon, real soon if I have time to blog back in my hometown :)