June 22, 2010

jokers.

Can't believe I screwed up my IBF paper this morning. Trust me, I've prepared and studied like hell damn lot of stuff but it didn't turn out quiet well. Should have spent more days reading it, sigh. I read the whole things in just 2 days ! exactly 2 days, not more or less. Let's admit it, we all thought this paper gonna be easy, gonna be 'not-killing', and we were all wrong about that. Anyhow, I have the confident on passing this subject, amen. It's just "good-bye, HD, hope to see you again in future". and "welcome you, P. nice to meet you (NOT THAT NICE ACTUALLY)". or "hello again, C, has been quite a while huh?". Ahh, well..it happened. If I can't score HD or D, C or P will do in this case, just don't failed me please. PLEASE !

So, another paper to go, Malaysian Income Tax Law. I knowwww, shit right?? I, myself didn't know why the hell should I study the MALAYSIAN TAX LAW, but it's a compulsory subject for my 'professional accounting' studies. And leaving me with no choice, here I am with the most shitty subject ever. Wish me luck pls :) And as soon as this paper is over, they'll call me freedom, just like a waving flag *stealing the WC South Africa 2010 theme song line*.



Spongebob and Patrick ♥. SEE YOU THEN WHEN FRIDAY ENDS, loves.