August 7, 2010

black on both sides.

Been busy doing my assignment for upcoming Wednesday, and believe it or not, I haven't rest my mind even for a minute since noon. If you're wondering why suddenly I transformed into a diligent bitch, well, I have to. I have to finish at least two of my assignments this week so that I could meet my family up in Singapore by this weekend. How does that sound to you ? Holiday in between the hectic weeks, yay right ?? Okay, so let's wish I could finish up all these. It's not easy, I tell you, dealing with figures and theories at the same time. What the hell with AASB, frameworks, journal entries, financial statements. Ohh, eat that shit ! This is also an absolute and definite reason why I prefer finance to accounting. And if I ever got the chance to work as an accountant, I'll screw that job. I have had enough, really. Yet anyway anyhow, people said when you put your heart in doing something, you'd get the best result out of it. So let's love accounting and roll it way down the street (for the sake of graduating) :)

And yeah, you guys must have noticed that I changed the whole layout of my blog. I actually picked one of those templates provided by blogger and modified a bit. It's my first trial doing my own header, which is why I keep it simple. Unfortunately, I have no 'adobe photoshop' installed on my laptop and that made me need a lil more extra work. I'd do another better and nicer header later perhaps, if I have a photoshop and the skill to use it, obviously. Finally, a brand new title to my blog, "A mile in my shoes", chosen to represent so much of my writings. Simply means, you should try to understand someone before criticising them. Isn't that so true ?? So you guys are all welcomed to visit my page, but thousand pleases, don't judge and misuse it in whatever ways.

So that's all it for tonight. I guess tomorrow gonna be another long day with paperwork, good night you all. Have a nice weekend ♥