August 23, 2010

I don't know how to spell "Mounday"

Could hardly focus on my study, I seriously need a motivation! It is week 6 of my last semester already, and I am obviously required to put a lot of work this semester. Yet, It's still the same old me who would normally slack till week 11 something then start to rush and panic. Well, I am working on it, seriously. So there are these two assignments I need to complete and submit on Wednesday and Thursday. It's Monday now and I haven't done even one of it, not even 50%. You know, I kinda bring back the mood of holiday from my last weekend. Speaking of that, I regretfully announce that I have no photo to be uploaded at this moment since my mom took the memory card with her. Err, next month perhaps?

Like everyone else, I went to Universal Studio Singapore. I can tell 80% of the visitors are Indonesian. Typical rich Jakarta city family who spent their every weekends abroad for shopping or whatsoever. Anyway, the USS isn't as nice as I imagine, it was pretty small and has less to offer compared to those in other countries. It is obviously much smaller that those in Florida and Japan. Took one short round inside and I already came back to the main entrance, and gasped "Ahh, is that all??". After all, it still worth to go for a short holiday :) And yes, it would be best if you stay in Festive Hotel or Hard Rock Hotel next to Sentosa and USS. Their hotel rooms rock. Trust me !

Here is the one and only photo left with me, taken with my brother's mac.



Used photoshop to combine those 4 pictures into 1, and tried edit the color a bit. Does it look okay or failed? Anw, I guess I need to get back to work, have a nice day everyone :)