November 4, 2010

holding on :)

I bet everyone around are having their exam period just like me. I remembered I always spare some time to write a motivational post to myself and everyone else during each and every exam period. Well, I didn't have the chance to do so this sems since my timetable is pretty squeezed up and I need to catch up before it's too late. I still have one more paper if it still counts :) Good luck people ! My last paper will be Auditing on Wednesday and that would be the last paper ever for me in Monash. All I gotta do is wait until 3rd of Dec when exam result is released and there we go ! I'll tell you my plan after that, big one ! Take a deep breath, it's something exciting I promise.

Not as what I promised in my last post, I won't upload any photos just yet since I haven't taken one for quite some time but in exchange of that, here is a video I love so much that I could die. Initially found it on facebook from one of my friend, unfortunately, the video was then locked for some reason. I can't even access it through its official website, it needs some sort of code to watch. So one day I was chatting with my old room mate and she sent me a link of a website where I could download any facebook video and here it is.




Obviously the quality is very lame but whatever ! If you understand mandarin then you'll get my idea, the vows are insanely sweet and even better, the bride is way too pretty. I'm not sure if you guys could read the subtitle down there, I'll try to find the original copy and post up the link if possible so at the mean time, just enjoy what I got for you. Ahh last comment, the setting was in Bali ! Paradise in everyone's heart :)