November 13, 2010

stargazing.

Happy weekend readers ! How's your week? I finally conquered my exam's tough time and now enjoying my long summer holiday to the fullest. Everything has been so great, having to wake up very very late (as in 11 am), slacking in my room and watching series all day long. Ahh, apparently I haven't got time to enjoy that all since I spend my days looking for graduation flowers, and teddy bears. But now that the graduation ceremony has passed, I should put my total focus on shopping ! I'll let myself spend up to thousands of ringgit for shop this time :p It's kind of my way of pampering myself.

Booked a ticket flying back home on 24th November yay ! Today has been really great, no kidding. I received an email of my conditional offer letter from University of Queensland, my dreamed university, saying that I'm completely eligible for continuing my master degree there :) And yes, another great thing is now we have an Ipad for family, lol. Basically, my brother scored another 1st rank in his class and 4th in the entire batch so he got to buy everything he wants. He got himself a BB torch and an Ipad for the family, I repeat for the FAMILY (I'm so gonna take over the right of possession, HAHAHA). While I'm gonna get myself Iphone4 soon, real soon. Is that all really happening?

Ahh btw, I'm not saying that I'm going to UQ yet, I decided to take some time to think carefully, without any rush, will that gonna be worth it? I mean all the time, money, hardwork, is that all gonna be paid off when I graduated ? Lemme go back to my cubicle and think that right :) Have a nice weekend guys. Graduation photos will be uploaded by my friend, until that time, please be satisfied with just my writings, kay?