August 27, 2009

happy birthday tinna !

28-August-2009

Finally I finished my work and now welcoming the new tortures which are right in front me ! I'll be having another assignments on 2nd and tests on both 4th and 5th of September *crying. Ah, I skipped the class this morning because of the tiring assignment last night. Anw, that's not the exact reason though. I'll still skip the class even if I have no assignment. I'm just lazy ! Yes, I'm the lazy bug, lol. Some more, I also never understand what's the lecture talking about there. So why waste my sleeping time and drag myself to the boring class, right? You should agree with me XD

So the girls are going to Penang tomorrow !! Poor me have to stay at home, can't join the fun which I've missed like ages. Have a fun and safe trip, girls. And lastly happy birthday to Tinna ! Wish you the best luck for everything and have a great year ahead sweetie


Okay, now busy planning for the date tomorrow night ;p I guess it'll just be a simple dinner and movie yet perfect to me when it comes with someone special