August 21, 2009

mid august.

So August is going to end soon before I even have the time to settle all the craps. Time never waits, huh? Next week will be my busy week ever. I'll be having lots of torture while the girls having fun trip to Penang. Ahh, envy them ! Assignments due, presentations, and mid tests, I'm getting insane sooner or later TT. Am supposed to be in Japan with my parents for Hari Raya holiday, but shit, totally shit ! my assignments due like exactly on my trip schedule. Too bad I have to stay here for the rest of my hols. I wish I could finish the assignments right before the Japan trip and rock the hols, but mom insisted that I had to focus on study and go back to Medan instead of joining the trip. I'm so dead now !!

I could recall that i've always wanted going to Japan for vacation since I was 9 because I thought Hello Kitty and Doraemon live there and probably I could pay them a visit and make friends. But now when I know that they didn't even exist, my will stays the same. Okay, let's forget that for now ! Anw, happy fasting to those celebrating :)

missing Kitty ♥