August 22, 2009

out of control

happy weekend, people :)

I was on date last night, UP 3D, very funny cartoon although the floating house in the film doesn't make sense to me. Perfect weekend I should say, cinema, dinner and boyfriend. But somehow am regretting something, I ate too much last night. I've been skipping dinner for the whole week but I lose control afterwards :(, Nando's! Quarter chicken with lotsa fries. And yeah popcorn for movie, I can't imagine how much calories inside there TT.

Everything's out of control ! Even my bad sleeping issue, I always twisted my body all over the bed and my legs opened up like almost 90 degress forming a large acute angle. When I woke up in the morning, I'll find my blanket far away from covering me. Believe me, it's just happened recently. I was such a sweet and cute before, I can almost sleep in one position for the whole night. Now, I'm thinking probably one day later, I'll kick my husband down from the bed (imagination goes). Or perhaps I'll shake my baby to death when I'm pregnant later on. Poor baby :(, I'll try to change the habit anw. And the 'eating too much' habit !






♥ still craving for Hermes. I want one, mama !