August 31, 2009

shopping spree

After some months break, I finally back to the shopping mood. Idk I should be happy or sad instead. I went to the mall and never ever intend to buy that much. But people lose control ! I bought like four pieces. Just four pieces and it already cost me that much. I mean really really much to be spent in one day. That type of short pants won't cost that much in Medan I think. I guess I should start shopping at 'normal' fashion boutique instead of Topshop or Mango which sometimes can be classified as 'expensive'. Lucky I wasn't as crazy as before :). I used to spent like 3 or 4 millions rupiah in one day but now I'm better (much better). Anw, they said girls can never have too many clothes and shoes, I just simply agree with them. Here some other next targets on hunt :)

Bobbi Brown eyeliner



Black Ferragamo flats.


The flats doesn't have to be Ferragamo anw. Any nice black comfy flats should be okay to me, and I really need them asap.

Quick news.
BEP is coming to KL, and they are going to hold a concert just right outside my windows (I stayed in 22nd floor, no wonder *wink). The ticket will be sold very cheap and it's only for non-Muslims. Dress code: Black chic. Sure, I'll be there *hopefully.