August 27, 2009

poupee > assignments --> die !

27-August-2009

It's me still rushing my assignment at this late of night, I was one of the 'last-minute' student. Yah, it's just nice sometimes rushing things just right before its due date. I love the feeling of being rushed and adrenaline pumping works, lol. Okay, seriously, I can't focus on my work if i'm doing it in my room. I should go elsewhere like library just to avoid the attempt of playing facebook and poupeegirl. I'm quite annoyed of the fact that am so into this cyber world and often forget what happened in the real life. Talking about my poupee, she's just adorable to me.


I want that red bow headband she's wearing !! I also secretly want some items in the game, like the boots and accessories :) AHH, I should go back to work ;p