April 3, 2009

getting accustomed

It is finally weekend again, another weekend, another casualty. Of which mostly means time to spoil myself on bed, lazying whole day. School days are somehow frustating lately, some subjects are just unacceptable to me, exceeding my brain capacity. Not to mention, I feel kinda stupid recently. Soon the lecturer explained 10 pages, the next minute, it'll remain 1/2 page in my mind. Dumbass!

I'll try to catch up with it later, that's what always in my mind. In fact, I'll just let it go and start to get panic when the exam is coming. It has always been like this since I'm in primary school. I could say, I'm getting accustomed to it and it has just become a habit (feeling bad inside).

Okay, I admit getting into a relationship is not as fun as what most single people thought, it is mostly heartbreaking when you both involved in an argument which is mostly won by the woman =). And it somehow tiring when you both seeing each other too often. But trust me, it feels damn different when you're dating the right man (I do now). Let's hope it'll last forever.