April 5, 2009

last call

Finally, I made up my mind and booked a return ticket for 10th April and 19th. Don't think I'm delighted going back to Medan, cause I'm not feeling great at all. I hope I could stay, but when dad said so, I need to listen and say yes. So here I am, feeling uneasy inside. My brothers would having their semester exam during my holiday later which means I won't have mate to play with. What a pity! And even worse, Kitty is now gone. She's the best play mate ever. I bet!

I don't have any plans of what I'm going to do later on, maybe spending time hanging out with cousins and family. Or probably locked myself for whole day nap. It sound pretty great to me =).

Tomorrow will be 9 a.m lecture, and I need a sleep. NOW!

Congratulations MU fans out there! Get a good night sleep