April 16, 2009

ruined up

It has been a week I skipped my breakfast for waking up at noon. I'll end up having cups of coffee which is definitely not a right solution. So many times I tried to get a better night's sleep, eat a better breakfast, and perk myself up when the afternoon blahs come..and so many times I failed! It does affect my mood the whole day after getting less sleep and wake up with swollen eyes =(. Oh, if only I could banged my head hard against the wall. I knew holidays would always end up like this, but this time is just so fatal.

Luckily, I'm going back to univeristy in another 3 days. By the time, I need to reschedule things I've been messed up. Yes, I have to. Before I deal with the assignments, presentations, and tests coming in a set for the next whole week. Wish me luck =)

spending your life trying to be invisible
or
pretending to be the person you think everyone wants you to be

either way, you're faking