April 20, 2009

i dreamed a dream

Huahhh!! Since the mid-semester break, I haven't gathered enough energy to do anything including the assignments, tests, and presentations! I'm kinda fed up somehow. I was thinking of why I need to attend university while 90% of my future would end up in the kitchen. Too bad, dad is expecting me to be more than a good housewife. What's next?

At the end, I'll still have to do all those tasks in time. I keep blabbered to mom about how sickening university life is, how those assignments would kill me in no time, and how would those tests sent me to rehab soon or later. Mom would replied simply, "Why don't you just quit, dear and be a good housewife as you expect?". Oh yes, the answer would simply, someone isn't ready to propose me at that time. I still have to wait and learn. HAHA

I've currently become a fan of Susan Boyle. She's such an amazing one!
Ordinary people with a special gift from God being beautiful in a time of need.

Watch her here !