April 12, 2009

updates.

I haven't done much since I went back to Medan few days ago. I was in Bahorok the day I arrived. My parents fetch me and we soon depart after lunch. I was really tired that day. The hotel was sucks to the max, but the view and water are amazing. I never imagine I could see such wonderful view in a village like one. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera with me so no pictures captured. Other than that, I spent most of my times with family, watching late tv show and yes, Cinta Fitri. Guess what, last night was the last episode of its season 3. "Sampai jumpa di Cinta Fitri season 4", it got to be kidding me. I was like wtf, but I'm sure the ratings would still be high like as the previous seasons.

Next is family gathering at my house on last Sunday. It was freaking crowded with children everywhere, screaming here and there...and I got headache by time. The noise is really sickening, my grandma also think so. Not to mention, she needs to be hospitalized last night for the 4-days-stubborn-stomachache which is so killing according to her. Get well soon, granny. And today should be my outting day with mom. Yay! We plan for lunch at Sushi Tei and some window shopping. I get bored easily, and now I'm kinda depressed staying at home!

Baby, I miss you. Again, another night is too long.
Can't wait going back there. Muachs