September 21, 2009

fck the hols.

Omg, did I just type fck the hols above? Okay, that's not even a rude word again nowadays so it won't be a matter to anyone, I guess. I stayed in my room for the whole day not because I'm busy with my assignments, but it's the swollen eyes make me unwillingly locked myself here. You know exactly, girls prefer to lock themselves in the room rather than going out somewhere with the asymmetry eyes' shape, that's shameful. So, he bought me lunch and I skipped dinner so I didn't have to step out anywhere, thanks God. Wish this fish eye gets back to its normal size in no time so I could have some fun tomorrow.

Nah, since I was trapped here, I tried my best to start the fcking assignment which end up 300 words introduction and that's far from finish ! I need approx. 3000 words this Friday :/. I'll rush myself, I promise cause I don't want to stuck on this thing and not doing anything beside it. Some more he's leaving again this weekend, which means no Saturday night, no dating and no fun ! Anyway, wish your hols are much much better than mine :)