September 20, 2009

superduperbusy weekend.

Yuhuu! Selamat Hari Raya to those celebrating and happy hols to those not celebrating. Okay, apparently some of my friends are even working today, double salary ==". While me? Went shopping again. So last night I went out with the girls to midvalley, hunting for their VU nite dresses. Fyi, Ching's cost like rm500 above *it's a nice one, lol. I myself only bought a Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner which I wanted so much *wink. Then back to pyramid for dinner and movie with the guys ('Where Got Ghost'). I should say that was kind of weird movie to me, it's scary yet funny. It was midnight when we're about heading home but four of us (Ching, me, jer and teguh) had an escape to what so called ktz, it was my first time there. Nah, there was a bit feeling of guilty eating so much at midnight ==". Then we also went to had something looked like pizza and I forgot what it called, Barakamunza? Baramunza? Whatever, it tasted nice and that was a sweet escape too, should do it again next time :)

And this morning, baby is back ! Missed missed him so much TT. We headed to pyramid for 'The Ugly Truth', simply nice movie and then catch a brunch at Nando's, muahahaha. And shopping again! Yap, this time I got those mango shirt and dress, spent like rm300 something and not feeling guilty about it, what a relieve !

Now, after all those fun yet tiring things, I had my time relaxing at room after finished the room cleaning and laundry while he went to watch the MU football match (Against it, I'm a big Chelsea fan). Time to start my assignment now....mmm, how bout tomorrow? That sounds better :p

ps. Goodbye Tommy, hope to see you again soon. And take care wherever you go, we'll miss you man !

Stand out, be different.
That was what dad taught me since I was a kid :)