September 14, 2009

few days break :)

Yihaa! I finished my midtest this morning and there won't be any upcoming tests or assignments until the end of Hari Raya holiday. Yes, I'm so excited. It's now time to give myself some space. I'll plan to do some cooking this Thursday and weekend hangout again. Ohh life ! Anw, I cooked something on his birthday, and you bet, it's nice :). Last night BBQ party was awesome too. Everything happened on this week is just lovely, all photos will be uploaded soon. As soon as I could get myself a time transfering it from my cellphone, kay?

So, mom and dad finally decided to begin constructing our new house. They said by the time I graduated, we can all move there although my two little brother must be still in university by that time. I helped them out finding some designs, for my own room actually, lol. I'll be staying in a very big room later on, big enough for me and my future dog *excited.

Yea, I used to have lots of dogs in my house, but I don't care of them much except Kitty. She's my best friend, I've mentioned her in my last post when she finally passed away because of that brainless jerk. Ever since, I promised myself, I'll never raise any pets again. But I just miss the feeling of sharing and having fun with that cute little creature. Now I decided to adopt a new puppy soon after I graduated, that will be either Chihuahua or Maltese.

Both of the picture above are Maltese. Ahh, I'll just choose Maltese, they're way too cute :)