September 9, 2009

@#$!&*! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR

Beside of the time spent with him, I should say this is my worst day of the week. Even the week hasn't end yet, I believe the rest of my days won't be this bad. Really ! I went to Monash for a replacement class today and went home early after submitted the assignmnent. Then texted a friend to collect my very first assignment of the semester, which i FAILED. Okay, this is my very first failed assignment after 2 years in Monash. God damn it ! How could the tutor being so ugly, dumb and stingy at the same time?

Mom once told me beautiful and handsome people often grown arrogant and dumb while the so-so usually super smart and kind-hearted. Nah, so what's the hell happened to my tutor? I guess he had a combo package, which are dumb, ugly, lazy and super stingy ! I'm going crazy now ! I promised myself a revenge to him. Let's rock the final exam and hit a HD for him. Muahaha *evil laugh. I won't give up that easy, at the end of the day, I'll try to make things better for myself :)

And tomorrow is his birthday !! Still no idea of what gift suits him the best. Here, I wish him an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.

So happy birthday to you dear,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart !