September 27, 2009

quick updates.

People! I can't find any words to describe what happened in the concert last 2 days, it was awesome, stunning, fun, brilliant, cool, whatever you called it ! Fergie didn't look sexy that night but she's completely beautiful with her curve. You know what, my legs and arms hurt so much standing 6 hours there and I was regretting at first. And I changed my mind when BEP performs, worth it. I won't tell much here, you should have come to the concert, bet you won't regret :)

And yesterday, yeah. I was hanging out with the girls and 2Vs (Vincent & Vico), went to Pavilion and worsen the pain on my legs after a long long walk and shop. So I'm having my recovery and beauty rest today, at home !, alone !, and with no water at all !, not to mention this condo is driving me crazy, how could they stop the water for 2 days? I need a bath, not like them (they're kind of goat who never need a bath). Insane :/

ps. big thanks to Tinna and Cecilia, no letting me to be a goat (thanks for the tumpangan mandi).